You’re in for the adventure of a lifetime!
- Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled reservation time. Please allow plenty to time for traffic and parking – oftentimes throughout the season, parking can get tricky!
- To speed up the check-in process, you can complete your waiver online before you arrive to the park. That way we can get you to your adventure more quickly! Guests under the age of 18 must have their participant agreement form signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Wear closed toed shoes, no open toed sandals or flip flops.
- Long hair needs to be in ponytail.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. We are open rain or shine and will only close due to high winds or lightning.
- Wear something comfortable for climbing. You will be required to wear a harness. Baggy clothing is not recommended.
- You are going to be outside, so expect dirt, pollen and tree sap. You will probably get some on your clothes, so dress appropriately.
- You are more than welcome to bring your own food and drink, but NO alcohol.
- Consider bringing gloves. Some people prefer to wear them while going through the courses.
- All participants will be given a training class, then your adventure will be self guided. We have guides on all courses at all times in case you have any difficulty.
Guidelines & Requirements: Please read the height and age requirements carefully for each course and be aware that in order to access any one course, all the minimum requirements must be met.
Height and Age Requirements
In order for guests to be able to reach the safety lines and manage their way through the course they must meet certain minimum height requirements:
The maximum weight limit to participate on the aerial obstacle course is 300 lbs. The maximum weight limit for the zip tour is 250 lbs.