We strongly recommend that you make reservations – we fill up quickly! We keep our orientation sessions small to make sure that each guest gets the personalized attention that they need to familiarize themselves with the equipment and to feel comfortable in the trees.
You can book online or give us a call at 503-357-0109
Reservations require full payment. We require a 48-hour cancellation/modification notice prior to your reservation in order to fully refund your deposit. If you are unable to give the outlined notice, we will do our best to work with you but cannot guarantee a refund. This also applies if you have gift cards, as we reserve the harnesses for you and turn away other guests when fully booked.
Summer Office Hours: Open from 9am-5pm daily
Off-Season Office Hours: Our office hours are limited in the off-season. If we’re not in, please leave us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Are you interested in a team building or corporate reservation? We offer several different outdoor options for any team building event. This fun, challenging, and rewarding experience will be utilized to enhance your work environment, club, sports team, troop, or any other type of team! Check out more about our team building programs or get started by filling out our team building inquiry form.
Not sure what to wear on your tree top adventure? No worries – We can help. You’ll want to be sure to wear comfortable athletic wear for your visit to Tree to Tree Aerial Adventure Park. Here’s some tips and the details:
- Wear closed toed shoes, no open toed sandals or flip flops. Closed toed shoes, such as sneakers, hiking boots, and closed toed sandals, are all permissible. No open shoes of any kind are allowed on the course.
- Long hair needs to be in ponytail.
- Shorts or long pants are fine, but remember we are in the trees, so beware of sap, dirt, bugs and pollen! Also, if you decide to wear shorts, we recommend at least mid-thigh length as your harness has leg straps that are generally uncomfortable rubbing on bare skin.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. We are open rain or shine and will only close due to high winds or lightning.
- Wear something comfortable for climbing. You will be required to wear a harness. Baggy clothing is not recommended.
- You are going to be outside, so expect dirt, pollen and tree sap. You will probably get some on your clothes, so dress appropriately.
- Skirts and dresses are not permitted on the course.
- We do sell gloves. Some people prefer to wear them while going through the courses. You may also bring your own if you’d like.
Aerial Obstacle Course
The accessibility of certain course levels and paths are based on age and confidence level. Children between the ages of 7 and 9 are recommended to participate in the first two courses. Those who are over the age of 10 can access all six courses.
Weight: The maximum weight to participate is 300 lbs. The maximum girth at waist is 44” (for harness).
There’s no age limit for the zip line park, but for safety purposes, guests must weigh between 75 and 250 pounds.
Yes. All participants of Tree to Tree Aerial Adventure Park must complete a waiver before climbing. Anyone under the age of 18 must have the participant agreement signed by a parent or legal guardian if going into the trees. The agreement can be completed online before arriving at the park. One adult must stay on the property while minors play in the trees.
To speed up the check-in process, you can complete your waiver online before you arrive to the park. That way we can get you to your adventure more quickly! Guests under the age of 18 must have their participant agreement form signed by their parent or legal guardian.
[button link=”https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/54dbf4476ae8e/web/” color=”green” newwindow=”yes”] Complete Waiver Online[/button]
We get it. Knowing that you’re safe while you’re up in the air, exploring something new, and expanding your comfort zone is a priority.
Safety is our number one priority at Tree to Tree. We have the best safety gear, a safety (belay) line that you remain connected to at all times, and an infallible locking carabiner (smart-belay) system to avoid any user error.
We also have many procedures in place for your safety. Our certified guides provide a training orientation to teach you about the course and your gear. They’ll make sure that you understand all of the equipment on your harness, how to use each piece, and you’ll get to give it a shot on our demo course close to the ground to make sure that you’ve got the hang of it! Additionally, guides who have undergone extensive training are always watching. On the Aerial Obstacle Course, We watch from the ground to allow you to explore at your own pace, with your own people. On the zip tour, we’re right up there with you! We also have many attentive staffers for any questions or concerns you may have that we have not already addressed.
Feel free to give us a call at (503) 357-0109 if you have any other questions that we can help you out with!