Not sure what to wear on your tree top adventure? No worries – We can help. You’ll want to be sure to wear comfortable athletic wear for your visit to Tree to Tree Aerial Adventure Park. Here’s some tips and the details:
- Wear closed toed shoes, no open toed sandals or flip flops. Closed toed shoes, such as sneakers, hiking boots, and closed toed sandals, are all permissible. No open shoes of any kind are allowed on the course.
- Long hair needs to be in ponytail.
- Shorts or long pants are fine, but remember we are in the trees, so beware of sap, dirt, bugs and pollen! Also, if you decide to wear shorts, we recommend at least mid-thigh length as your harness has leg straps that are generally uncomfortable rubbing on bare skin.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. We are open rain or shine and will only close due to high winds or lightning.
- Wear something comfortable for climbing. You will be required to wear a harness. Baggy clothing is not recommended.
- You are going to be outside, so expect dirt, pollen and tree sap. You will probably get some on your clothes, so dress appropriately.
- Skirts and dresses are not permitted on the course.
- We do sell gloves. Some people prefer to wear them while going through the courses. You may also bring your own if you’d like.
Aerial Obstacle Course
The accessibility of certain course levels and paths are based on age and confidence level. Children between the ages of 7 and 9 are recommended to participate in the first two courses. Those who are over the age of 10 can access all six courses.
Weight: The maximum weight to participate is 300 lbs. The maximum girth at waist is 44” (for harness).
There’s no age limit for the zip line park, but for safety purposes, guests must weigh between 75 and 250 pounds.
Yes. All participants of Tree to Tree Aerial Adventure Park must complete a waiver before climbing. Anyone under the age of 18 must have the participant agreement signed by a parent or legal guardian if going into the trees. The agreement can be completed online before arriving at the park. One adult must stay on the property while minors play in the trees.
To speed up the check-in process, you can complete your waiver online before you arrive to the park. That way we can get you to your adventure more quickly! Guests under the age of 18 must have their participant agreement form signed by their parent or legal guardian.
[button link=”https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/54dbf4476ae8e/web/” color=”green” newwindow=”yes”] Complete Waiver Online[/button]
What’s bad weather?
Tree to Tree is open rain or shine. On occasion, we do need to close for high winds and lightning. When this occurs, we will notify you as soon as possible and compensate accordingly or help you to reschedule for another day.
In fact, its the perfect cloudy day activity around Portland! If it’s rainy on the the beach, a tree adventure is the perfect way to spend the day. There’s something magical about spending time in the trees with the raindrops falling around you. If you haven’t tried it yet, you’re missing out!
In the spring and fall, Tree to Tree is open weekends and it’s the perfect way to get outside, get some fresh air. In a cool breeze, the obstacles can be even more invigorating – and we promise that the active adventure you’ll be taking will get your blood flowing in no time!
If in doubt about whether we’ll be open because of the weather or you have any other questions, please call us in the office at (503) 357-0109.