Tree to Tree’s Approach to Team Building
Remember the good old days? It’s hard to believe that less than 6 months ago we were able to connect over coffee, collaborate on a project in person, and attend meetings together.
During these uncertain times, we are all feeling frustrated, unsure, disconnected, and uneasy. You are not alone.
T2T is here for you.
We all need to connect on an interpersonal level. T2T has several options that will enable groups to come together safely, inspirationally, and with action-based methods that have proven to be effective. We focus on enhancing communication within your team, allowing you to adapt to the “new normal”.
Virtual Team Building
In-Person Facilitated Team Building
- T2T strongly believes in the benefits of team building, so we are taking safety measures very seriously and have developed new and exciting facilitated, socially distanced activities.
- Masks will be needed for your introduction, but there are many areas where they will not be required, due to the fact that we are outside in nature and able to maintain appropriate distances.
- We have new activities and modified obstacles to allow adequate space for you and your team!
- Groups of more than twelve will be split to allow for distance.
- Your dedicated facilitators will be there for your entire facilitated experience. They’ll be checking you in, facilitating your team building, and providing orientation on our aerial course.
- Your team will learn more about each other and develop a true culture of engagement in a safe and energizing environment.
- T2T will provide a platform for any initiative (e.g. yearly review, planning, general morale, and encouragement) in a fun and exciting activity driven format.
- Our Aerial Adventure Park is included in most of our combination Team Building programs. Teams love this activity and we are able to continue to offer this option safely! Discovering the courses with your team, cheering each other on, and laughing together in an outdoor setting is great for your team and allows for social distancing, adventure, and fresh air!
- All equipment will be sanitized after each use. Bathrooms, meeting areas, and public spaces are being cleaned frequently throughout the day.
Are your families and friends jealous?
Bring them along! While you participate in our team building program, they can explore our aerial courses at a discounted rate – This will require separate reservations for the course. We’re happy to help you out with this, just give us a call!