2018 Summer Bucket List
It’s that wonderful time of the year again. It’s time to start daydreaming about what we’re going to spend our summer doing and planning our vacations. Let’s plan our Summer Bucket List for 2018! We’re including some of the items on our bucket list, as well as a printable version for you. We’d love to hear what’s on yours!
- Take a hike – check out a new trail and you might find a waterfall! Exploring is half the fun.
- Go Camping
- Go to the Zoo
- Check out a farmer’s market, and use all that fresh produce for dinner that night.
- Beach Days!
- S’mores around a bonfire. THIS is the best way to make a s’more…no broiler s’more can compare. (or – put a twist on it and make a s’moreo. Just use an Oreo instead of a graham cracker!)
- Have an outdoor movie night – or have your own! Get a projector, and your back yard is the newest theatre in town.
- Actually take the time to slow down and enjoy a summer sunset
- Switch things up and make breakfast for dinner
- Summertime is the perfect time for a Roadtrip! Now’s the time to visit that place you’ve always dreamed of. Go somewhere new.
- Head to the boardwalk and play some games. See if you can win that giant teddy bear!
- Have a picnic in the park
- Attend an Outdoor Summer Concert or Festival.
- Host a scavenger hunt! You can find fun ideas online for kids’ and adults’ scavenger hunts – or make up your own.
- Make yourself a tasty drink with an umbrella to sip by the pool…or on a pool float!
- Join us for an adventure in the trees!
We hope that you’ll join us in making this summer the best one yet. What adventures await you?!