Leadership and the Brain- Premier program:
Join us for a full day interactive workshop, centered around learning the "physiology" of the brain
and how it relates to empowering clients and employees to reach higher levels of success.
This program is designed for all those in a management or leadership role. Bring your Managers,
Coaches, School Administrators, or other leaders, and lay the groundwork for a strong vital team.
This program is ideal for any leaders within your organization who:
- Set the pace for the goals of the group
- Manage team members
- Align their team with the goals of the company or organization
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of each member
- Move decisively
- Motivate and cultivate other leaders
- Encourage team input
9 AM to 4 PM - Includes lunch and beverages ($195/person)
The workshop's focus points will be learned and experienced through interactive discussion, low element group
challenges, and the opportunity of going through our aerial adventure courses up in the trees.
Typical Focus Points:
- Insights on how individuals process information both internally and externally
- Laughter’s connection to maximizing brain function
- Understanding how we respond to positive and negative valence to arrive at an objective solution
- Benefits of the "Micro" and "Macro" leadership styles
- Strategic Value Placement
- Exercise in relation to creative problem solving
- Solutions through the science of emergence
Ready to get started? Fill out our Team Building Inquiry Form today.